Monday, February 15, 2010

WE'RE ALMOST THERE!

Delegates!!!

I hope you noticed the additional exclamation marks after the salutation; we have reached a very exciting time! It is THE WEEK OF THE CONFERENCE! Only a few short days left until the causcusing, resolution-writing, politicking festivities begin! Celebrate!

(Or get on researching, if you haven't done that yet. But I would submit that this is rather last minute.)

Well, having reached this point, I've realized that I probably never will find the time to finish the full version of the Big Bad MUN Guide. And so, I have decided that you will get the abbreviated version, which I will be posting later tonight. And hopefully still that third part coming just before the conference.

Two things for you to visit:

First, the UNEP 2010 Foreign Policy Index site, which I've mentioned before (link to the right, under "Resources"). It was updated today with a number of articles, which covered a number of different areas of foreign policy. I've tried to make the site as useful a resource as possible for as many nation-states as possible.

Second, visit www.un.org/en/members- it will prove immensely useful. Here you can find links to the websites of all the missions to the UN of the UN Member States, often with articles outlining foreign policy. A must in preparing for debate.

Enjoy, delegates! I'll see you in a few days! I'll be the one wearing the toga!*



*That is a joke.

No comments: